Endura-Veyor, Inc. offers two standard lines of plastic belt conveyors designed for bulk material handling applications. Equipped with Intralox® plastic belting in the 400, 800 and 900 series belts. Available in custom designs and stainless steel construction.
Model 107 Plastic Belt Conveyors
Our Model 107 plastic belt conveyors offer a 12 gauge, modular frame design for bulk and small parts handling applications. These units can accommodate live load capacities of 20-400 lbs. With the many styles and materials offered in the Intralox® 900 series belting, these conveyors are designed to meet customer needs for a diverse range of applications. By using an Endura-Veyor plastic belt conveyor, your customers can realize the value of their investment in the short term.
Model 200 Plastic Belt Conveyors
Our Model 200 plastic belt conveyors boast a sturdy, 10 gauge, modular frame design for bulk and parts handling applications. By utilizing the Intralox® 400 and 800 series belting, we can be confident in providing a style to fit your customers needs. Live load capacities range from 400 -1800 lbs. The model 200 plastic belt conveyor from Endura-Veyor is designed to meet, or exceed, your customers expectations and can maximize their return on investment.
Why Use Endura-Veyor Plastic Belt Conveyors?
- Standard models for shorter lead time
- Quick response to quotation requests
- Outstanding service department with many years of experience
- Engineered to promote longer belt life
- Assembled and tested prior to shipping
- Custom designs available (including stainless steel)
- High quality Intralox® belting as standard
- Modular frame design
- Minimize costly down-time with easily accessible and replaceable belt sections
- Belts are positively driven to greatly reduce the risk of belt jamming, “walking” or slipping
Just Some Of The Industries That Use EVI Plastic Belt Conveyors
- Plastic recycling, shredding, grinding and baling
- Plastic injection molding and blow molding
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Candy, confection, and bakery production
- Metal stamping
- Parts handling