Endura-Veyor, Inc. has extensive experience with plant-based document destruction systems. Our team has been designing material handling equipment for Document Destruction processes for over 20 years and more recently we’ve been designing solutions for the mobile shredding industry.
Now Endura-Veyor, Inc. is taking this experience a step further to focus on all types of Secure Information and Product Destruction. E-Scrap and proprietary product destruction have dovetailed into the document destruction industry as the awareness of confidential information protection has grown. Endura-Veyor has grown with these changes.
Click HERE to see how one e-scrap processor is putting Endura-Veyor, Inc. products to work for them.
Shred Truck Unloading and Baling Stations
Pit mounted and “Above Ground” (as shown) Baler Feed Conveyors
- Above-Ground (pit-less) design if you lease your facility
- Pit-mounted systems for permanent installations
Document Destruction Systems
- Sorting Conveyors
- Many Shredder Feed Options as well as Discharge Conveyors
Slider Bed Conveyor Options:
- Non-Ferrous zones for cross-belt magnets
- Completely metal-free zones for metal detectors
- Mounts for magnetic equipment also available
- Sorting Mezzanines
- Storage Bunker Conveyors
- 4 P steel Belt Conveyors
- Up to 96” dump height for direct feed into shredder, baler or conveyor
- Automated controls and gated endures
- Custom drum sizes to fit your unique containers
In addition to the wide variety of equipment we offer, we also provide knowledgeable System Layout and Design Services